Subcommittees are a fantastic way to get involved, build your resume and gain experience. You can expect to spend less than an hour a week on subcommittee-related work as a subcommittee member. We launch our subcommittee program each fall and you can plan to be on the subcommittee for the entire school year. Learn more about each subcommittee here, and click here when you’re ready to apply.
Social Events Committee
- Assist in planning and organizing social events for PRSSA such as The End of The Year Social.
- Point of Contact: Madi Wojtowicz and Olivia Cohen
- Assist with the production of weekly newsletters and produce written content for the blog and PRSSA events.
- Point of Contact: J.D. Mooney
- Assist the PR Director in scheduling media posts for PRSSA Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Point of Contact: Holly Stegh
- Assist the Treasurer in raising funds and scheduling fundraisers to finance travel, networking and other chapter activities.
- Point of Contact: Sarah Lightle
NYC Planning Committee
- Serve as an assistant in the NYC trip planning process. This position is only open to sophomores and juniors who are looking to learn the ropes and are interested in leading the trip next year!
- Point of Contact: Olivia Define